How to Book
Space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. Check our availability calendar
Please provide your name, contact information and top three preferred dates. That will increase your chances of getting a top choice.
Tentative holds on one date are allowed for 72 hours. This allows time for the renter to tour the facility and submit a contract.
1. Complete and submit an Application Packet and $300 Damage Deposit. Requests for use must be submitted prior to the use of the facility. Port staff shall review all applications and has the right to grant any use based on policies and availability, or to grant use subject to certain conditions. The facility can be reserved up to one year in advance of the scheduled date. If the one year mark falls on a weekend or national holiday, the reservation can be made on the previous business day. Once the application has been confirmed a confirmation email or letter will be sent.
2. Pay Fee for Rental and Additions. All fees must be submitted to the Port of Anacortes no later than 30 days prior to the event. Failure to pay all fees within this timeframe, may subject the event to cancellation.
Secure a Date
To secure a date for your event, the following is required:
• Visit the facility and review all rental pricing and policies.
• Pay the required deposit. This fee does not apply toward rental fees and will be forfeited should you cancel your reservation.
• Complete and sign a rental contract.
Remaining payments are due 30 days prior to your event. Please make checks payable to the Port of Anacortes. Cash and all major credit cards are also accepted.